Friday, September 24, 2010

50% Decided

From the 1st year I keep thinking on to become a dietitian or not... huhu.. since the course is not in my mind at the first place..

Last day I had a practical exam at the Hosp. Tengku Ampuan Afzan.. The case is very simple (for me) because I've been through the same case for the past 3 weeks during my OPD practical..

However, due to the referral note, I get confused on what to put the priority of the case.. Why? because in the referral note it stated to do the counseling for disease XXX which is less important than other diseases.

I was wrong when i did the counseling whereby I left out the most important priority of the disease for my intervention (though in the answer sheet I put the correct intervention) since I was already confused whether just to follow the referral note or do it based on the priority.

I was 'scolded' by the dietitian for the wrong 'practical' intervention. Even though I justified everything, it was fruitless. I was down all the day.. Letting myself in hypermetabolic state. Keeping my phone OFF and secure my room.

Due to the incident, I am now have 50% decided not to become a dietitian because I am not competent enough. And lots of thing I need to learn within few months to go just to let myself pass the degree..

This evening I've got a class to discuss the mistakes and homework. Hope I'll be able to manage my emotions............................

I am OK if the mistakes I'd done due to my fault. Think twice!

p/s: This article is made for my personal purpose only.

Thank you

8 comments:

scOotBerry said...

eh.jgn la macam tu.dont give up so easily.da abes da kan.biase la tu.nObOdy perfect! tho da dietition yg scolded kamu tu pon penah buat silap.chill~!!

3p4h said...

We learn from our mistakes bro. Relax2. Ni kan 1st xm clinic, tak biasa lg. Nnt ko da jd dietitian, xda hal lah~ Chaiyok!

Nadirah said...

Membuat silap dalam belajar perkara normal, ambil iktibar moga kesilapan tak berulang. IPD 1 mmg rasa tak mahu jd dietitian, rs banyak sgt xtahu..insyaAllah bila dah belajar masa sem 2 nnt, banyak manage case, perlahan-lahan minat akan datang. chaiyok!! =)

Najwa said...

nadirah:exactly!! stuju sgt2...insyaALLAH learning process take place slowly...we can't expect that much to know evertything in a while..being scolded has nothing to do with competency, it is all about their attention,love and hope... for YOU to be the best dietitian later. ameen.

Mohd. Ramadan Bin Ab.Hamid said...

to all:
Thanks for all supportive comments.. hehe.. May Allah give only the best for us.. ameen...

SignsOfGod said...

(",) Chill!

Lien Abdullah said...

salam....1st time trbuka blog ko..
acctly ak pn stdnt dietetik....
kdg2 mmg rasa nk give up dgn kos ni lbih2 lg bl jd final year stdnt kn..
tp mmg x bleh nk patah blik kn...so sabar je...blajr dr experince..

9 said...

emm ganbatte!!..kdg2 waktu pektikal...menitis air mate pun penah...sabar je la...huhu...hwaiting~