Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life is simple.. ye ke??


Lastly, i managed to complete 7 weeks practical at Hospital Selayang...

Hurm.. to tell you the truth, I reluctantly to do my practical at Hosp. Selayang since I proposed to do the practical at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor since it is in my hometown.. Unfortunately, I was rejected due to the unknown reason.. Huu..~ Pity me.. What ever it is, I believe God has reasons to put me there.. Just I need to figure out myself..

Okey.. Enuff about the practical..

Actually, post kali ini just wanna share the new things about me in 2011.. Starting from this year, I'll uphold a life principle monthly.. hehe.. So, in January, I stick with the quote:

"Life is Simple, so don't make it hard"

Anything I do, I make it simple.. Including during the practical lesson.. I made my case simple... And I didn't struggle much to compete among the students (USM and UKM).. If I were to ask anything about the disease or management, I'll ensure to keep my answer short and simple without any explaination.. It is weird but interesting! haha.. Cuma.. Ukur baju di badan sendiri la yer..

This coming February, Im gonna hold another principle which is oppositely from the first month.. Guess what? Just wait and see la k.. Bye...

No comments: