Sunday, April 17, 2011

True colours?

True colours?

Most students ingin grad dengan kelulusan 'flying colours' sebab ianya menjadikan student high-demand dan high-standard. Maybe graduated dengan 1st upper class is a bonus and can be considered as flying colours. For those yang berjaya, tahniah di ucapkan..


This is just my opinion...

I prefer to grad with my own or true colors. My results supposedly reflecting my capabilities and strength.. If I deserved to get excellent, then I believe God will give it for me. To work in real world, it is not that easy. To be 1st class grad also is not that easy too. Lots people will be putting a high expectation towards the 1st class as compared to the lower class.. That is why I choose to be in my true colors.. (not to mention about my class).. hehe..

I still remember an advice given by the deputy dean of Academic Affairs, KAHS.. Do pray to God.. Ask Him to give the best for you..

To all my friends, be happy with our result. If u did not get the 1st class degree, just believe that God always give the best to us. He knows better right? Keep on improving and enhancing ourselves. Everyone has their own uniqueness.. We cannot be the same but we can have the same goals..

Ok.. thats all..

'Sharing is caring'


6 comments:

Winny Ruslan said...

yeah.. totally agree!.. especially when it comes to this phrase "..If u did not get the 1st class degree,just believe that God always give the best to us.."...

Mohd. Ramadan Bin Ab.Hamid said...

to Winny Ruslan:
Yup.. God only gives the best for us.. just be grateful of what we got.. And God will double the rewards.. =)

All the best to u.. Strive for the best ya..

chanz said...

i never think i'm going to get flying colours in this field...just not myself.

tapi..kalo pointer tinggi, pengetahuan umum lain; apa yg terjadi kt dunia pun tak tahu tak leh jugak...byk student kt usm macam tu.

Mohd. Ramadan Bin Ab.Hamid said...

to chanz:
ehe.. isu-isu semasa mmg penting jugak.. most students (i think not only USM jer kot) kurang ambil tahu ttg keadaan sekeliling..

Hope we can balance between academic and isu semasa.. =)

3p4h said...

Dunia ini tak pernah tak adil, kan? =)

p/s: Congratz bro!

Mohd. Ramadan Bin Ab.Hamid said...

to 3p4h:

uhuuu... When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going.. =)

p/s: Thanks.. congratez to u too... =)