Sunday, December 18, 2011

People come and go


As much as we may wish it weren’t so, a plain fact of human relationships is this: People come and people go. Someone that we have loved with all of our hearts one day can, quite literally, vanish from our lives the next. Or someone we hope and put a high expectation suddenly decided to leave. Not necessarily from death. Not even from rancor. It also happens in our working life. Staffs come and go. Resign for countless reasons. I wish if I could stay a little longer. Unfortunately I just cant. I am sorry my dear boss. I have to move on.

"They say people come and go, but the truth is no one really disappears from your life. People never leave, they just change their roles."

2 comments:

9 said...

The day you decide to do it is your lucky day.-Japanese Proverb-

-good luck-

tok janggut said...

"they just change their roles"... sound interesting,huhu...